Friends of the Bailey Library meetings are held the third Thursday of each month at 5:00 p.m. in the library. The Friends group creates public support and sponsors programs designed to add to the life of our library and our community. It also contributes direct financial assistance to purchase items that the library budget cannot provide.
Membership fee per person is $5.00 annually. Anyone can become a member and is encouraged to participate in the meetings and/or sit on the board. New Friends members are welcome. Please contact the library for more information.
- Book Fair – September 21-26, 2017
- Bag O’ Book Sale
- Bag your own books for $1 on the first Tuesday of each month in Judy’s Place.
- Silent Auctions
- Used book sales in Judy’s Place, which opens 30 minutes after the library opens and closes 30 minutes prior to the library closing.
- Donation Guidelines
- Espresso Machine Sales
- Brick Tile Sales – Engraved on your custom brick may be your family name, business, organization, quotation, in honor of someone special, a beloved pet, or in a loved one’s memory. Bricks are hung in the library stairwell.
- Annual Wine and Cheese Social – Thursday, September 15th, 2016, @ 5:00 p.m. in the Community Room at Bailey Library
Make every search count when shopping or browsing the Internet at goodsearch! Each time you use goodsearch a donation is made to the Friends of the Bailey Library. It’s FREE to you and beneficial to us!
Volunteer opportunities include reading during our children’s story hours, shelving books, bookstore shelving, book processing, etc. Please drop by the library and ask for a volunteer application. We are interested in hearing from you!