Tails and Tales! Think of all animals great and small as we embark on this summer’s reading program.
We all agree that the pandemic has reshaped the way we run our library programs. There are many opportunities to support our rural children in the community. We are providing outdoor enrichment activities.
Thanks to illustrator Salina Yoon for our illustrated theme.
At the Bailey Library, we will offer in-person, outside activities for our SRP program. There will be crafts and reading logs. There is a couple other things, but not confirmed yet. Come join us for the four Mondays in June from 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Week of June 7th: Learn to make a caterpillar clothespin magnet.
- Week of June 14th: We will make nature journals.
- Week of June 21st: Plaster casting with small discovery hike around the property.
- Week of June 28th: Ice cream social.
- The ages of the program are 3-8 for kids and 9-15 for tweens/teens.
We welcome your photos of your projects. Please send them to us in an e-mail
Registration (It is NOT required to attend, but may give us a better idea of planning for materials.